Thread: Excellent Eddie

Excellent Eddie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    How cool is it that you were hand fed as a baby.
    Now you are a handsome teenager and so smart, too.
    Celebrate your special day and many more.

Dearest Eddie, what a beautiful Amazon Parrot you are! Your feathers have so many pretty colors, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes and that beak that looks as if you're smiling (and you probably are!). And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You've been with your dear people ever since you were two days old. Your mother was gone, and your new people bottle-fed you, from a tiny baby to the gorgeous guy we see today.

You are very smart, too. You mimic your dear people but not when someone says a curse word! You know all your people's names, too. Parrots live a long time, and they have made plans so that you will always have a home in which you are loved and cared for. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Eddie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a smart and handsome Amazon Parrot you are, Eddie.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Eddie, on being POTD! You are brilliant and gorgeous! (We birds!) We're so happy that you have such a loving family and happy life! Sending best wishes for a continued healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Excellent Eddie!

Hi Eddie! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!!!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, incredibly smart, sweet and loving (not to mention well mannered: no swearing, hehe) Amazon Parrot you are! Your species' beauty and intelligence, your wealth of personality and talents (not to mention your hilarious antics) never cease to amaze and amuse me! But to actually know your family members' names? WOW! You kids truly are almost human!

How lucky your family is, Eddie, having a beautiful feathered family member in you, bringing so much joy to their lives; having known your love and companionship since you were but a motherless, "naked looking," 2 day old hatchling! The image of your humans bottle feeding you melted my heart into pure mush! If only every bird, every pet/animal companion were as loved as you! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Eddie, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you were treated to a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Eddie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~