Thread: Stunning, Sensational Scooter!

Stunning, Sensational Scooter!

Dearest Scooter, what a gorgeous young man you are! You're absolutely breathtaking with that fluffy grey and white fur that looks so soft, and those HUGE Coondoll feet, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us, showing you so busy at so many important tasks! In that one of you lying on your back, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and cheek and rub your sister Coondoll's tummy and cheek (only if she wants them rubbed, of course) too and pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub any appropriate tummies and cheeks and pet you both for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You're full of energy and love to play, and you demand attention with stares and meows, sometimes quite loud meows. You enjoy stealing water bottle lids and getting your cheeks rubbed. You are quite talented at catching things such as caps, ice, etc. tossed in your direction: You sit up on your butt, reach up, and grab them in your paws!

And what a nice story you have to tell of how you and your sister both became members of your Furrrever family! You and she joined the family after the passing of their beloved twenty-year-old cat. Your dear Purrrson-to-be first told the breeder she wanted a striped male Coondoll kitten. The breeder set one aside for her, and then it turned out that that one was actually a female! The breeder told your Purrrson she had one male left, a grey and white one. Your Purrrson and her husband decided to take you both, and now you and your striped sister are together in your Purrrfect Furrrever family! (And maybe we'll see her as Cat of the Day some day?) You both and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Scooter, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear sister and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your predecessor family kitty Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-05-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Scooter in Las Vegas! Happy Cat of the Day!

I have never met a Coondoll cat before - you are beautiful! I like your sweet face and your soft, fluffy fur! Even your pawsies are fluffy !

You are a busy fellow- playing, catching things, and stealing caps from water bottles! You're not a fan of lying around, but you like to receive cheek rubs! You meow to let your people know you need some attention! I would like to ask your purr-ents to give you and your sister some cheek rubs and pats for me, because you are beautiful!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Scooter kitty! Love to your sister (who I hope will be a future COTD) too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Scooter, what a gorgeous Coondoll boy you are. Your fluffy coat is stunning, and your face is so regal and sweet at the same time. I love your big, fuzzy feet.
    You are a picture-perfect model, and you know just how to pose for the camera.
    I'm glad that you and your sister got adopted together.
    You are a busy and playful boy, and if you want to play, you stare at your humans and you get very vocal until everybody has your attention. And when you aren't busy catching things in the air, you love getting your cheeks rubbed.
    Scooter, you are indeed a stunning kitty, and I wish you, your sister and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Scooter is an amazing,big CoonDoll! I have never seen a finer cat, his paws are so big and fluffy. Of course his coat is the most luxurious and divine too 😻 Scooter is the best COTD!

What a handsome Coon Doll you are Sensational Scooter!
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Handsome Scooter!

Scooter, you are the almost exact image of my boy, Grayson. He crossed the rainbow bridge at 8 years old. He was part Maine Coon, like you.

May you have a long and purrfect life!