Thread: Beautiful Basil

Beautiful Basil

Name:  24d.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  236.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You look so cute in your little snuggy.
    What a wonderful, happy life you have.
    Someone to REALLY take care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Wow! Dearest Basil, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful orange Bearded Dragon you are, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big orange eyes and what sure looks like a big smile. Your dear person adopted you when you were six months old, and right away she/he knew that you were meant to be together. You seemed to be tame right from the start. You love to nap on his/her shoulder, and you enjoy your custom-made lizard snuggy. She gives you the terrific care that you need. She promised you to do her very best always to care for you. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Basil, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Basil is perfection! What a fine looking Bearded Dragon indeed. You are most certainly doing an excellent job of caring for Basil. Many years ago I was the adopted Mum of one. I know what you mean about the crickets escaping and chirping ALLL night long. Well, that's what they like to eat, so be it. Basil is an excellent name, he is outrageously cute and a rock star POTD!

What a handsome Bearded Dragon you are, Basil. Congratulations on being chosen today's POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana