Thread: Pepito Parakeeto!

Pepito Parakeeto!

This is Pepito Parakeeto. What makes Pepito a.k.a Peppy so special? Well, I adopted him after he and his cage mate Madeline So Fine, were abandoned at the Ontario SPCA, and I cannot understand why anyone would want to part with such a special boy.

Pepito is very outgoing and kind and very friendly. He thinks my daughter is his mate, and he loves to land on our heads and do his little dance on there. He loves to swoop and fly like an acrobatic airplane and his nickname is Airbus.

Yes, Pepito also likes to tease my husband and he landed on his head a couple of times too. Pepito is a very small bird, but he sure has a huge heart. He's an Eagle in Budgie clothing.
    Hello, Pepito in Canada! Happy Budgie Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful fellow you are! I like your bright blue feathers, the darker spots on your head and your tail feathers! You are very friendly and outgoing, landing on your people's heads, swooping and flying like an Airbus! You have a great big heart, and you are very kind-- I can imagine how many smiles you give to your family each day!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to Pepito!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pepito

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Such a bright and beautiful blue you are.
    You found the perfect home after a rocky start.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Pepito Parakeeto!

Greetings, Pepito Parakeeto, a.k.a. Peppy. a.k.a. Airbus, lol! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Budgie boy you are, Peppy! Your sky blue coloring is gorgeous, and whoa, aren't you packed with personality and heart, or as your Mom would say, a small birdie with a HUGE heart, an eagle in a parakeet package!

I too can't understand how anyone could abandon two feathered family members, a bonded pair; a boy as beautiful and joyful and loving as you! Well, your former family's loss is your forever family's huge gain, having been blessed with a feathered family member as sweet and loving, as special as you; their source of never ending joy and laughter! You truly are a gem, Peppy, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your beautiful photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...doing zoomies about the house, swooping and flying like an Airbus; dancing on your humans' heads, lol; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and mmore! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Peppy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pepito Parakeeto, a.k.a. Peppy, what an absolutely gorgeous Budgie you are! You are so pretty with those colorful blue feathers and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. And you have the most delightful personality, too! You are an Eagle in Budgie clothing, very outgoing and kind and very friendly. You make your dear people smile with all your antics and energy. I also cannot understand how your previous "person" could abandon you and your cage mate. At least they brought you to the Ontario SPCA, where you met your true Forever Person and came to live in your real Forever Home with your real Forever Family! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pepito, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-09-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful, blue, Budgie you are, Pepito.

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am Pepitos Mom and I posted this several years ago. Why is it being featured again? Plus, I had to re-register my name and such :/

Anyways, Pepito is still with us but he is not doing well. He is approx 14 years old!!!

I am Pepitos Mom and I posted this SEVERAL years ago. Was rather shocked to see it on today. Anyways, Pepito is not doing too well, he is an old bpy at approx. 14 years young and sadly, lost Madeline several years ago. He now shares his home with Charlie a very large and grumpy English Budgie. We are making things comfortable in Peppys sunlight years.

Congratulations, Pepito/Peppy, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant, adorable, photogenic and sweet! (We birds!) We are so glad you have been adopted by a family that truly loves and appreciates you! We loved reading about your unique and precious personality ~ sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546