Thread: Sweet Young Caesar!

Sweet Young Caesar!

Dearest Caesar, what an adorable young man you are! You are such a pretty kitten, with that fluffy soft white fur with the dark points and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and those lovely big eyes that are closed as you consider that toy you're holding on to. You are so cute, and I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Marburg, Hessen, in Germany to pet you, and pet your neighbor cat too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you, and maybe the neighbor cat too, for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're a bit plump but already quite active at your young age. You are quite the hunter, and you bring little gifts that you've caught to your people. You do love your food.. cat food for babies, and leftover yoghurt you lick from cups, and food your dear people broil outside, particularly fish! You enjoy watching football and birds on TV, springing at the screen to try and catch the birds. Sometimes you pester the neighbour kitty and you two compete in hissing. I hope you two will become good friends before long! You love relaxing on the sofa or the windowsill. You're very playful and spoiled, and you and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Caesar, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and neighbour cat and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of broiled fish!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Caesar, what a beautiful, fluffy kitten you are. You are so soft looking, and your face is adorable.
    You are so cute holding on to your toy. Even at your tender age, you are already an accomplished hunter, proudly presenting your trophies to your person.
    You love food, anything from your kitten food to your family's fish off the grill.
    Your other hobbies are chasing the neighbor's cat and relaxing on the sofa.
    Caesar, you are a precious boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome kitten you are Caesar. Congraulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Caesar is clearly......impossibly adorable ❤️

Aw.... as soon as I saw your picture Caesar, my heart started melting....!!
    You are soooo adorable with your fluffy coat, your colours, your closed eyes, etc....!
    I wish though that there won't be anymore hissing everytime you meet the neighbourcat. Wouln't it be fantastic to play in the garden together? Chasing with two would be so much more fun, and almost always a mouse in your paws!
    I wish you a fun fun fun birthday with your humans who have a special talk today, spoeling you with all kinds of mummie catsnacks
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello, Caesar in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet kitten you are! I like your cute face, and your fluffy soft fur!

You are a busy kitten, too- hunting, watching kitty TV (birds!), and keeping track of the neighbor kitty. You have some favorite foods, such as yogurt and fish cooked on the grill! THen it is time to rest on the sofa or window sill, and be beautiful! PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Caesar!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678