Thread: Precious Lizzie!

Precious Lizzie!

Hi Lizzie! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to share your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story with us, Lizzie! Reading your backstory, learning how you came to find your way to your forever family after the passing of your first mommy, got me all teary eyed! It's comforting knowing that after such a tragic loss you are now in the loving care of family that will love and cherish you forever and always! And oh, what a wonderful life it is, complete with a human mommy doting on you 2/47, daily treats, not to mention a fenced in backyard for you and your assorted fur bros and sisters to play in! And don't give up on Charlie. Some nuts are tougher to crack than others! (He's just playing hard to get, hehe)

But as blessed as your life is, equally blessed is your mom, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You're just as special as they come, Lizzie, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! And oh! I do hope people reading here today heed your wise mommy's words, encouraging us all to make plans regarding the future well being of our furkids!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your beyond heart-melting photos, has made my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart...playing in the yard with Suzy and the entire gang (flirting with Charlie), munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Lizzie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry sibs, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Holy smokes, our precious, miniscule Lizzie has surely seen more than her share of trouble in her short, adorable life! Lizzie could not possibly be cuter or more sweet! She is the finest DOTD in the world and it sounds like the world is turning her way finally and that her future will be as bright as she deserves 🌞🌝 I loved seeing each and every pic of her and am over the moon she is safe and loved now 🌞 Sending millions of cuddles and lotsa love to dear, darling Lizzie!

Dearest Lizzie, you are utterly adorable, precious indeed! What a sweet little Chihuahua mix lady you are, and what a story you have to tell! Your life was turned upside down quite a bit earlier on, but you have joined your Furrrever Family of your loving and beloved human Mom and many other doggies, who all have welcomed you Home! Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve (and have always deserved). Loads of love and fun and good food! You and your dear Mom and critters all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lizzie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-16-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am glad that after all your troubles, you have found your forever home!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lizzie, on being DOTD! What a special (and well deserved) honor for a sweet, precious, darling, little girl like you! We are sooooo glad you have found the BEST fur-ever home on Earth with your new Mommy, endless treats and all of your new fun siblings! Every day is FUN day for you now! Sending and huge congratulations on your new life! You have nothing to worry about anymore, Angel, thanks to your Mommy who has a HUGE heart!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net