Thread: Awesome Jet

Awesome Jet

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 150
Size:  9.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the day.
    You can fix my car anytime.
    Some of the cutest pictures of you working.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

That's a pretty amazing buddy you have there. Tell you what, you fix my ride while Jet and I handle the cuddles.

Amazing Jet!!!

Hi Jet from New Zealand! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, intelligent, talented and athletic, simply amazing BC boy you are Jet! You truly are the quintessential Border Collie in looks and smarts, in talent and heart! But a certified mechanic? That IS a first! I would gladly pay your hourly rate of
    two t-bone steaks, two salmon fillets and ten minutes of cuddles for a tune up, Jet! If only I lived closer! And while it's well known that Border Collies are among the most intelligent of breeds, if not the most intelligent, you take it to a whole new level...

He knows lots of tricks, like he plays dead if you pretend to shoot him. also he knows all the names of his toys and always gets what you ask him to. But his best trick, although its been awhile, is he can read. I hold paper up with words like Sit or Down, and he does it without me saying a word.
    How lucky your human is, having you as his/her dedicated assistant and customer magnet! (I always frequent shops with 4 legged assistants, hehe) But no doubt it's your friendship, the bond of unconditional love and devotion you and your human share that she/he cherishes most of all! What a terrific team you two make, best friends and soulmates for life! You truly are one in a million, Jet, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory, all of those fabulous photos with us, Jet! Meeting you today, learning of the love you and your human share has been a real treat! And I hope that after your day's work at the garage is done, you enjoyed a very special evening of celebration...taking a dip with your human, playing fetch, enjoying a yummy dinner (see above menu, hehe), cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, amazing Jet, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Ready for work!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jet, you are beautiful, an absolutely stunning Border Collie! And what an amazing, fantastic talent you have! I think it would be worth it to take my car (2005 Toyota Rav 4) to Upper Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand for its next tuneup. I imagine you'll do the job like no other qualified Collie Mechanic could! Your rates are quite reasonable, too. (My regular mechanic's hourly rate is three t-bone steaks, three salmon fillets, and fifteen minutes of cuddles.)

You have the most delightful personality! You love chasing sticks and balls and also going for a swim with your dear person after work. I bet you're both ready for a nice dip after a hard day's work on all those cars! You are very smart and know some good tricks and the names of your toys. Best of all, you can read and have already mastered the words Sit and Down. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home and garage you share!

Congratulations, darling Jet, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-13-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Jet is amzeballs!!! Huge shout out to Jet, most beautiful and clever DOTD!!!

Blog Entries
    Oooops, Jet is amazeballs I meant 😬😀🌈

Hello, Jet in New Zealand! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous Border Collie fellow you are! I agree with what everyone has said - I would be very happy to pay your going rate for car care! You are a busy fellow- chasing, going swimming, and being your gorgeous self! I hope your person will give you some enormous hugs and snuggles for me!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day, stunning Jet!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day awesome Jet!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Jet

What a handsome boy.