Thread: Cutest Cuddles

Cutest Cuddles

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Cuddles is a great name for a 100 pound "baby"
    You are handsome and found your way into the perfect home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Cuddles!

Hi Cuddles! Happy Dog of the Day, gorgeous!

What a beautiful Alaskan Malamute you are, Cuddles, and oh yes, so perfectly named for you truly are the consummate cuddle bug, a gentle giant, 100 lbs of pure love!

We got him last November from the SPCA and he's a big baby (100 pounds). We named him Cuddles because he whimpered in the car on the way home, but I was able to comfort him by putting my head next to his, whispering in his ear "I love you baby", and stroking him. Whenever he got nervous he put his head next to mine for cuddling and comforting.
    We can only imagine how a pup as beautiful and loving as you came to find himself in a shelter, in need of a home. But needless to say you sure did hit the forever family lottery the day your humans chose you to be their very own! How blessed your family was, the day they opened up their home and hearts to such a deserving boy; having a furkid as beautiful, as big hearted, as sweet and cuddly as you, Cuddles! A friend to all, that you are, Cuddles, the poster boy for doggie adoption, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...munching on apples and popcorn, receiving countless belly rubs, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Cuddles, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Goofer!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I love Cuddles too! Cuddles is an Outstanding and beautiful, adorable DOTD!

Dearest Cuddles, you are adorable! What a super-sweetie of a big Alaskan Malamute you are! You are so pretty, and you have the most delightful personality, too. You are a great big love-bug, loving and friendly to everyone and terrific around kids and older adults. Your favorite position is on your back, legs spread waiting for a tummy rub. You're also a beach bum who enjoys going to the family's beach house. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cuddles, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a nice tummy rub, and then some special popcorn, apples, and a FEW grapes!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations handsome Cuddles on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Cuddles in North Carolina! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous fellow you are! I would be very happy to give you tummy rubs, or to sit down and make a lap for you! Or to watch you having fun at the beach when the weather is fine! You are very special!

Happy Dog of the Day to wonderful Cuddles!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678