Thread: Wild animal attacks in the US

Wild animal attacks in the US

I am about to get into a discussion about the possibilty of wild animals attacking people in the US. Some say that's when you need your gun, but if you're already outside, my guess is it will too late for that - most animals are far quicker than humans. In fact, you could probably do more harm by using a gun, since the animal will be really pi###d off. Here are some advice of how to handle a situation like that:
    https://www.outdoorhub.com/stories/2...ous-predators/

What's your views?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I think that most animal attacks could probably be avoided if people wouldn't intrude into their habitats.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

People need to be smart if they are going into areas these animals live. The list is interesting, and pretty practical if you read through it. Thanks for posting this Randi, interesting resource,
    I've Been Frosted

I agree. We ought to learn more how to interact with animals, wild or not. Sadly, some people think the solution is to shoot them, if they get too close.They are just looking for food because they are hungry!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.