Thread: Yummy Chcoolate!

Yummy Chcoolate!

Guten Tag and wheek, wheek, Chocolate! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most delightful wheeker girl you are, Chocolate! And while you may not eat chocolate (thankfully, hehe) true to your name, you're just as sweet as can be! How lucky you and your guinea pig pals are, being so loved and well cared for by your devoted young human, treated to all the best that life has to offer, including your very own outdoor hutch! Having been mom to guinea pigs for years, I know just how much they love being outdoors come summer, smelling the fresh air, munching on tasty, green grass! Ahh yes, life is good, but nothing compares to being loved so completely by your young lady/man! Your human is one lucky soul, having a gentle and loving, sweet as can be best furry friend in you, Chocolate! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one. Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...napping in your yellow house, munching on parsley, cucumber and carrots; being treated to fun floor time and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Chocolate, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Aurora and Fleckchen, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Chocolate, on being POTD! You are gorgeous! (We cavies/GPs!) We hope you are getting plenty of Vit. C in your diet (to avoid scurvy). BEWARE of poisons, predators, harsh temps and boredom outdoors. Pet rabbits and GPs should live inside human families' homes, not outside like wild animals do. Sending prayers for a happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie. XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

This miracle. Everyone likes chocolate.