Thread: Spectacular Spider

Spectacular Spider

Dear Spider, what a handsome boy you are. Your shiny coat looks like black velvet, and your face, with those golden eyes, is so sweet.
    The picture says it all: You are content and very comfortable as the ruler of the house and everything else!
    Your family caters to your every whim, as it should be. You insist that your food comes out of the refrigerator instead of an ordinary bag of catfood, you protect the outside and inside of your home and you make sure that you are carried into the bedroom every night.
    Spider, you have perfected the role as alpha cat, and today, the whole world knows.
    I wish you, Raj and your parents a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Spider, you are stunning! What a handsome fellow you are! That sleek ebony fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden-orange eyes. You look so regal and comfortable there on your spider-web doormat. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Venice, CA to pet you, and pet your dear kitty sister Raj, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are definitely Chief-of-Staff in your household. You are very careful about which cats you allow to enter your garden or demand your Purrrents' attention. You welcome their friends but are very selective as to which of them you will curl up alongside. You are quite the gourmet and often demand something from the refrigerator rather than the cat food bag. You jump into the computer chair when your Purrrson steps away from it, but you share your company by nestling between both your Purrrents when watching the evening news. You also expect to be carried to the bedroom at bedtime, sleeping on the pillow between their heads. If Raj is there, you nudge her aside to sandwich one of them. After all, you're the "alpha cat!" You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spider, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and Raj and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Handsome Spider!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Spider in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your plush, shiny fur! Since I'm not in California I hope your people will give you and Raj loads of pats and snuggles for me!

You are the Chief of Staff kitty at your house, keeping track of which cats visit your garden or receive attention from your people. When it comes to meal time, you would rather have something from the fridge than the cat food container! You are carried into the bedroom when it's time for sleep. Best of all, you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Spider!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678