Thread: Adorable Duke!

Adorable Duke!

Hi Duke! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, most adorable English Bully boy you are! Those big, brown eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts, Duke! And oh, what I wouldn't give to cover that wrinkly, smooshy face of yours with a zillion kisses! It's no wonder your humans are mere putty in your paws! Who could deny you anything? You're irresistible! What a lucky family is yours, Duke, having a furry family member as sweet and cuddly, as joyful and life loving as you to call there very own! In body and heart, inside and out, you're just as special as they come...simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Duke...playing tug o' war and hide and seek with your special human; giving and receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, adorable Duke, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Who wants a kiss?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Duke

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  16.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are loved for many reasons.
    What a wonderful life, and you cheer up your family.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Duke, you are adorable indeed! What a beautiful English Bulldog you are, with the very sweetest face complete with bully wrinkles. You have a wonderful personality, too. You can tell when your dear person is sad, and you know just how to make her/him feel better. You love playing tug of war and hide and seek. And when you lay on your back, you start to sing! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Duke, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-01-2019 at 07:57 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Duke is sublime, clearly he is loved so very much and it is because he is the best dog in the world! Way to cute for words, here's to Duke! 💕👍🏿

What a adorable English Bulldog you are, Duke.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana