Thread: Super Dr Spoon

Super Dr Spoon

Concatulations dearest Dr Spoon on being chosen Cat of the Day. As your purrson rightly says
    you are honey, marmalade, sunshine as well as Doctor. Infact you are purrfect. Enjoy your day
    sweetheart and get lots of treats and cuddles from your family.

Dear Dr. Spoon, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat with those orange stripes is so beautiful and it looks so soft, and your face is so incredibly sweet.
    Your pictures are magnificent, they truly capture what you are: sunshine, marmalade, love, honey and pure adorableness.
    I am so glad that you were rescued from an uncertain future to live with your now forever and adoring family.
    You were showing them your love and affection from day one. And you're doing it so well by wanting to cuddle all the time.
    Dr. Spoon, you couldn't be a more perfect kitten. I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Jury's in, the whole world adores Dr. Spoon! Amazing ginger kitten, every photo is more adorable than the next!!😻

Dearest Dr. Spoon, you are absolutely precious! What an adorable little bundle of orange fur you are! You are so pretty with those long, long legs, that fur with the bright orange stripes and the bit of white around your nose and mouth, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those huge ears and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that album of all those great photos with us, which show you and your beauty off so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Rajasthan, India to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you for me .

And what an amazing, heart-rending and then uplifting story you have to tell! You were a tiny kitten abandoned at a university canteen where you tried to survive by eating scraps. We're so glad you were found by that kind person who brought you to your owners-to-be. They worried if your mother or littermates were nearby, but no others turned up, so you stayed home with your new family.

Now you are living the wonderful life that you deserve (and have always deserved)! You're a total sweetheart, super friendly and affectionate right from the start. You love hugs, kisses, being petted, licking your people's faces, and most of all, CUDDLES! As your dear person says, you are "sunshine, marmalade, love, honey and pure adorableness mushed together perfectly in the form of a tiny kitten who's also a doctor." Can't get better than that! And you are just four and a half months old. You and your dear people have many, many years together ahead! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dr. Spoon, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and loads of cuddles!

Last edited by phesina; 01-31-2019 at 08:00 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Orange Tabby you are, Dr Spoon.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wow, that coat!

I would call his color "FLAMING ORANGE"

Hello, Dr. Spoon! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are! I like your sweet face and your orange tabby fur!

You are a busy kitten, too- receiving hugs and kisses, being petted and cuddled, and LOVED! You are "sunshine, marmalade, love, honey and pure adorableness mushed together perfectly in the form of a tiny kitten" --- PURR-fect! I hope you will have a long, happy life with your caring family!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to adorable Dr. Spoon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678