Thread: Charming Cheddar!

Charming Cheddar!

Dearest Cheddar, what a beautiful kitty you are, absolutely gorgeous! You have such a delightful Calico pattern of fur, mostly white with patches of orange and black, and the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that collection of great photos with us! So many different poses, so many different activities, so many different locations.. and you look so happy and content in all of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Wauseon, OH to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very lively and know how to get attention when you want it. You enjoy chasing your tail wherever it goes and playing laser tag. You know how to turn the lights off at bedtime! You're very affectionate and love to cuddle with your dear Purrrson at night and to awaken her/him with face-licks when you want to be petted. You enjoy playing with the other family cats, but you let them know that your Purrrson's room is off-limits to them because it's your territory. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cheddar, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and other kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe with a special round of laser tag!

Last edited by phesina; 01-30-2019 at 08:38 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Cheddar is too cute!There is no more charming or delightful pussycat in the world! I am very happy we are honouring sweet Cheddar today and he certainly deserves to be COTD, I sure hope his day is even more entertaining and special than usual😻😸

Dear Cheddar, what a beautiful calico girl you are. You look so soft and snuggly, and you have the cutest face.
    You are a busy kitty. Your favorite games are chasing your tail and chasing the laser.
    When your person is getting ready for bed, you turn off the lights.
    You love to sleep in your boot box, but you can get comfortable just about anywhere, like the laundry basket, or the fruit tray.
    And you are a cuddler, waking your person in the middle of the night to be petted.
    Cheddar, you are a precious girl, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Cheddar!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana