Thread: Terrific Ti-Gris!

Terrific Ti-Gris!

Dearest Ti-Gris, also known as Little Grey, Bobby, Bobby-Cat, Little Man, Ball of Fur, Creature Head, Boy, Houdini, etc., what a beautiful fellow you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! You're so handsome and stately sitting up there, and you have the sweetest face with that cute white mustache and those lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Candiac in Quebec to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrents got you at a pet shop when you were just three months old. You weren't very healthy, but with plenty of medication, love, and affection, you became a healthy, playful kitten in no time! You and your dear Purrrents moved several times over the years, from one apartment to another. Then last spring they bought their home, and you discovered grass! You are so happy there, sitting on your deck. You're half cat, half human, and you have many fine conversations with your Purrrents. You stay close to them, except when there are birds or squirrels or other cats to watch from the window, or when you're drinking from the bathroom tap. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ti-Gris, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of water, water, water, milk, chicken, flies, water, grass, pringles (regular only), grass, water, fish, steak, toast crumbs, and black olives!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Ti-Gris, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat is absolutely gorgeous, and your face, so full of wisdom, is so beautiful.
    I am glad that your were rescued from that pet shop, and your forever parents-to-be nursed you back to health.
    Since then, you have lived in different places, until your family got a house, and now life is even better, with grass included!
    You greet your parents when they come home from work, and you are affectionate with them and visitors alike.
    Ti-Gris, a.k.a. Bobby, Bobby-Cat, Little Man, Ball of Fur, Creature Head, Boy, Houdini etc, you are indeed a terrific and majestic feline, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Ti-Gris!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana