Thread: Survivor Tewk

Survivor Tewk

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    How anyone could put you and your siblings in the trash is beyond me.
    Fortunately the Humane Society nursed you to health and you were
    adopted by a wonderful person who first found you and truly loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hey TEwk, cutie - I think your breed should be called a "Maritimes mix1" Both Labrador and Newfoundland being Canadian Maritime provinces! Congratulations again, cutie, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Precious Tewk!

Greetings Tewk! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Labbie x Newfie you are, Tewk, or would that me Maritime mix? No matter your label, you're precious beyond words, one tall drink of canine perfection!

My heart breaks at the thought of you and your siblings, but a day old, being dumped into a garbage can like yesterday's trash. I can't even begin to comprehend such cruelty. Thankfully your mommy to be found you in time, and with the help of the Humane Society you survived! And when the time was right, you took your rightful place in your mommy's home and heart and the rest is happy history! I'm so happy to hear that after a brief separation (an extended sleepover at your Grandma's), you and your mom are together once more, Tewk, never to be separated ever again!

What an unexpected gift your mommy was blessed with, the day she welcomed you home, Tewk! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tewk! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, spending fun time with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious survivor Tewk, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Me and my mom!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    We are all so thrilled that Tewk was rescued by a lovely, kind person who did all the right things at the right time. Unfortunately everyone did not survive but , it sure was not from lack of trying or love. Tewk is a glorious girl, beautiful DOTD! So pretty she is💕 Awsome DOTD!

Dearest Tewk, what a beautiful lady you are! You're a gorgeous Lab/Newfie mix, absolutely stunning in those great photos. How nice to see you and your dear person snuggling up there! And what a story you have to tell! I also am utterly revolted and horrified that some sub-human put you and your siblings all in a trash can shortly after you'd been born. I'm so glad and grateful that your dear person-to-be found you all and took you to the Humane Society! I'm sorry that your siblings did not survive, but at least they passed on to the Rainbow Bridge in a place where they were treated with kindness and warmth and love.

When you were old enough to leave the Humane Society, they offered you to your dear person, who said yes and brought you to your wonderful Furrrever home! Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve (and always have deserved). You and she are inseparable, and you love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tewk, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Lab -Newfie girl you are, Tewk!
    I'm sorry you and your sibling were put in the trash.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana