Thread: Adventurous Aidan

Adventurous Aidan

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 100
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have been thru a lot in your life.
    One thing for sure, you were wanted.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Aidan!

Hi Aidan! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww!!! What a most precious senior hammie you are, Aidan! That sweet, inquisitive look on your face is beyond heart-melting!

I had to laugh, reading your human's account of your homecoming day! Can't get by pet shop security without a call to mom! Well, thankfully she said yes, and the rest is happy history! But oh my gosh, to say you're a death defying survivor would be an understatement! And here I though it was only cat who are blessed with 9 lives! I'm so happy you survived all of those close encounters, Aidan, enjoying every minute of your love filled life to the max! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Aidan! You truly are a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very special (and safe, hehe) day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, adorable Aidan, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Aidan, you are adorable! What a precious little Hamster you are, so cute with that fluffy, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the pink nose and the lovely dark eyes. And what a story you have to tell. You certainly have had an adventurous life, haven't you! You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aidan, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You've had quite an advendorous life, Aidan. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Aidan, on being POTD! You are precious and have a Guardian Angel in Heaven watching over you. We hope your human family keep you safe from now on - you need proper, knowledgeable supervision because you are a small and fragile critter - you have been exposed to too many near-death experiences. We are sending prayers to you, darling Aidan, for a SAFE and healthy life (the priorities for all pets). God Bless you, Aidan. XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    I was so happy to see adorable,wee Aidan as POTD! So cute, so resilient, as prone to mishap 😍 I am so glad he's pulled through everything and is strong and healthy. We are in Surrey B.C. So I hope you have an A/C or a fan cuz it's gonna be a hot one. Congrats to Aidan, super little hamster indeed!