Thread: Sweet Precious Young Chichi!

Sweet Precious Young Chichi!

Dearest Chichi, what an adorable Netherland Dwarf Rabbit you are, so very young, only seven weeks old! You're absolutely precious with that colorful soft-looking fur and sweet face. We're very sorry you lost your mum and your litter mates, but we're so glad you survived. We're also glad to know your father and older siblings and grandparents are doing well. Your dear person is raising you him/herself, and you lick her/him to show you enjoy being babied! You're an energetic baby rabbit, and you like being picked up and cuddled and kissed and bottle-fed. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chichi, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Chichi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  9.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sorry that you lost most of your bunny family.
    You do have people who love you and take good care of you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Sweet Precious ChiChi!

Hi ChiChi! Happy Pet of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful Netherland Dwarf baby bunny you are, ChiChi, precious beyond words!

I'm so, so sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your bunny mum, Yumi, and all of your litter mates, brothers
    Kakashi, Naruto, Gilbert and Light.

Thankfully you survived, and I'm so happy to hear you have your father, Ryuk, older siblings
    Kaito, Miku and Mizumi, and grandparents Levi (a Pet of the Day alum!!!) and Anya to help fill that empty space in your heart (along with your devoted human of course)! How lucky you are, having a human, a substitute mum as devoted and caring as yours, providing you with daily feedings, tons of cuddles and all the comfort and love your heart can hold! How lucky she is, having a new addition as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as precious as you, ChiChi! You're a treasure, a fighter and survivor, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, little one! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming, life affirming story of survival has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, snuggling with your fur family, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious ChiChi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your entire fur family, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, precious ChiChi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Chichi in England! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a darling bunny you are! Your fur looks so fluffy and soft! I am so sorry about your mom and siblings. I'm glad you are doing well with your father, grandparents and older siblings, and your caring person! You like to be bottle-fed, picked up and cuddled! I hope your person will give you some extra cuddles for me today, because you are precious!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to sweet Chichi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My dearest Chichi

To my sweet baby, today is your POTD, your little licks make me smile, I am proud to be your human, everybody loves you <3

http://Chichi and her family of Rabb...6PCEfNswET</a>

Congratulations, Chichi, on being POTD! You are adorable and a survivor! Your story is so heartbreaking ... your poor Mommy and siblings! God Bless them all in Heaven. We hope the rest of your life is full of good health, love, fun and safety, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net