Thread: Lovely Louis!

Lovely Louis!

Dearest Louis, what a beautiful fellow you are! That long fluffy white Persian fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. You are absolutely precious in both of those great photos! You're so relaxed and content there, with your tail curled up along your body. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way to Beirut, Lebanon to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You have been with your dear family your entire life, since the day you were born. Your people even helped your mom deliver you! Now you are seventeen years old, and what a great life it's been and still is. You are very clever and will even kiss someone if asked! You are jealous of the family bird when it gets any attention. Nothing to be jealous of.. your people have plenty of love for you both! You try to catch pigeons outside. Sometimes you get one, and sometimes it flies away. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Louis, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and bird housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Louis, what a most handsome Persian boy you are. Your beautiful, fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes is so sweet.
    You are one fabulous senior kitty, it's hard to believe that you are 17 years old.
    You have been with your family since the day you were born. Naturally, you like to get as much attention as possible. And I'm sure there's no lack of it! No need to be jealous of the bird.
    You are also an avid hunter, not giving up until you catch that pigeon.
    And you give kisses on command. You have the smarts to go with your looks.
    Louis, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    I can sure tell why you are so happy and proud to be owned by dear Louis. What a spectacular cat alright, best COTD! SO fine!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Louis!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Louis in Lebanon! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are! Your white fur looks so soft, and your face is very sweet!

You have been with your family your entire life! You are a capable hunter, and you are good at getting attention! You even give kisses when you're asked for them ! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Louis!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678