Thread: AdOrable Olaf

AdOrable Olaf

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 89
Size:  10.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You know first hand that young children
    should NOT have rabbits as pets.
    You also learned that being neutered is a good idea.
    Now you are a happy, well taken care of boy.
    With a girlfriend and everything.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Olaf, what a beautiful American-mix Rabbit you are! You're so pretty with that soft-looking white and grey fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. And what a story you have to tell! You first belonged to a child who thought she wanted a rabbit but soon got tired of you. There's an excellent example indeed of why young children should not have rabbits as pets. We're so glad you're with your true home and family now! You love to flop and binky and eat. You also love attention, more from your girl bun pal Cadbury than from humans.

What a strange policy at that shelter, not to spay or neuter rabbits until they were adopted. I should think that a rabbit spraying everything and everyone walking by its cage would make that rabbit much less adoptable! Now that you're neutered, you no longer spray, and you're even litterbox-trained. You and your dear people and Cadbury all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Olaf, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Cadbury and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Olaf! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a heartwarming backstory is yours, beautiful Olaf! It always breaks my heart when I hear of yet another companion animal being surrendered after a child grows "bored." Thankfully your former family had the good sense to put you up for adoption, rather than subject you to a life of isolation, neglect and lonliness! And while it's sad you had to spend even a day in the shelter, it wouldn't be long before that special human, that furever family destined to be yours, would walk in the door, and the rest is happy history!

What a lucky bun you are, Olaf, being so loved, enjoying the good life, treated to all your heart desires, including a girlfriend! Yes, you are truly one blessed bunny! But just as lucky is your human, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry family member in you, Olaf, and in Cadbury too! You're a treasure, Olaf, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, reading a bit about your wonderful life and seeing your squee worthy photos has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, binkie worthy day of celebration, Olaf, playing and snuggling with your beloved Cadbury, munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Olaf, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Cadbury, too!

SO precious!!! (I see Cadbury!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Olaf in Kentucky! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet bunny you are! I like your soft white fur and your straight ears! Your fur looks so plush to pet!

How wonderful that you were adopted from the shelter and came home with your new family! Now you can spend time playing with Cadbury, flopping, munching on treats and being loved! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11-- meeting you has been a treat!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Olaf!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being today's POTD, adorable Olaf!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Olaf is an adorable bunster!! Yes, I agree about the old saying "breed like rabbits" they tend to multiply like mad! Olaf could not be cuter.

Congratulations, Olaf, on being POTD! You are adorable, handsome and precious! All of our adopted pets over the decades have come from families who purchased the small pets as "impulse buys" (or Christmas/Easter/birthday gifts) for their kids and the kids got tired of them and the parents allowed them to be neglected. We are so GLAD you have found a loving forever family where you are appreciated! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net