Thread: Sweet Sarah

Sweet Sarah

Dear Sarah, what a beautiful Russian Blue mix girl you are. Your steel gray coat looks so soft, and your face, with those big green eyes, is gorgeous.
    You and your brother Norman live safely and comfortably inside, and you do the bird "hunting" sitting beside the sliding door.
    As you are just a little spoiled , you prefer your water from a glass, not a bowl. Your other favorite past time is rolling in fresh cat nip.
    I agree with your mom: You are beautiful and sweet and lovely and smart.
    Sarah, aka Sarah Bear, you are a magnificent feline, and I wish you, Norman and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Princess Sarah Bear, what a gorgeous grey kitty you are! You're so cute gazing down from between the slats of that top bunk-bed. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They are both adorable. Nice closeup there! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Desert Southwest, USA to pet you, and pet your fur brother Norman, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved "mom" will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You share your home with fur brother Norman and "mom." You and he are gorgeous mostly Russian Blues. You two live a wonderful life, safely inside, where you both enjoy "hunting" birds you see through the screen door. Norman loves to tease you and chase you around the house. When you're not sleeping, you're almost always near "mom," who of course is always telling you how beautiful and sweet and lovely and smart you are. You have very particular habits (what, "spoiled"?): you drink from a dish on the granite kitchen island and you enjoy rolling in catnip (only the fresh stuff) rubbed into the carpet. You and Norman and mom all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sarah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Norman and mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

May I borrow Sarah's picture?

I have had my cat, Bella Blue, for about 5 years but don't have a picture to show you, until now. Lovely Sarah is the spitting image of Bella. And the attitude sounds the same, too. Thank you, Sarah.

Hello, Sarah in the desert southwest U.S.! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous blue lady you are! I like your green eyes, and your fur that looks so soft to pet! I hope your mom will give you and Norman loads of pats and snuggles for me!

You are a busy lady, too! You "hunt" birds through the screen door, or play chase with Norman! You drink water from a glass on the granite counter, and you like catnip! You are beautiful, sweet, lovely and smart!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Sarah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Russian Blue mix you are.

Congratulations on being COTD, Sweet Sarah!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana