Thread: Inimitable Isis!

Inimitable Isis!

You beautiful girl! When I see pics of you on Facebook I just have to comment. You have such wide-eyed innocence and are just so pretty.

I wish you more fun with boxes, water and Spook for many more years!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

She's my sweet, innocent baby even when she wakes me up by licking my nose or trying to cuddle under the blankets. Her and Spook are currently celebrating by running around chasing each other. She's my cat of the day every day!

Dearest Isis, what a beautiful lady you are! Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOOONG whiskers and lovely big Siamese blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Eugene, OR to pet you, and pet your dear friend Spook and your other kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your dear Purrrson smile with all your antics and energy. You are the friendliest cat he/she has ever known. You know when people (and cats) are upset, and you do everything you can to help make things better. You have that very talkative Siamese cat personality! You love boxes, and when you aren't bouncing around or cuddling, you're probably asleep in a random box. You also like playing in water, especially a little bit in the tub. What a nice story of how you came "home" to Spook! You and she and your other kitty housemates and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Isis, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by DJFyrewolf36 View Post
    She's my sweet, innocent baby even when she wakes me up by licking my nose or trying to cuddle under the blankets. Her and Spook are currently celebrating by running around chasing each other. She's my cat of the day every day!
    Isis, you and Spook are Pet Talk cats?! How nice to see you featured today in all your glory!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Isis, you and Spook are Pet Talk cats?! How nice to see you featured today in all your glory!

Yes! Thank you for your kind words. Spook and Isis are getting extra pets and treats today.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Isis!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Isis, what a gorgeous girl you are. Your Siamese coat, with those tabby stripes, looks so plush and soft, and your face, with those pretty blue eyes, is adorable.
    I'm glad that you found your forever home, after your first human had to sadly give you up, and you were also reunited with your friend Spook.
    You love boxes, and you always know when a human or a fellow kitty needs comforting.
    Isis, you are a special girl, and I wish you, Spook and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    It's great to have a Pet Talk kitty celebrated around the world!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Isis in Oregon, PT kitty lady! And hello, Spook kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your blue eyes and your wonderful markings! Your fur looks so soft to pet- I hope meowmie will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me!

You are a sensitive cat, knowing whenever someone is upset and doing all you can to make things better! Sometimes you are busy bouncing around, or at other times you are resting in a box or receiving cuddles! You are very special!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Isis and love to Spook, too !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Isis! One of our own!

What a pretty girl you are, and with such a sweet personality. Your Tabby/Siamese coat is beautiful and so is your blue eyes.

Your mom first met you years ago and fell in love, and having met Spook also at that time and becoming friends, you finanally got to live together when your mom adopted you.

Like many cats, you love boxes. When you are not bouncing around or cuddling, you can be found in a box - and you love water, too.

I hope your mom will fill the tub often and get you many new boxes. Have fun, treats and celebrate with your mom, Spook and the other kitties. I wish you happiness, good health and a long life, sweet Isis!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.