Thread: Cutie Cody

Cutie Cody

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You had to be the best Christmas present EVER!!!
    Now you are happy with a family who loves you.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Cutie Cody!

Hi Cody, BEST Christmas gift EVER! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a treat, meeting you today, sweetheart! The moment I laid eyes on you I broke out in the biggest smile! You're just too precious for words, Cody, one spunky and spirited, life loving boy! No wonder your family fell in love with you at first sight; you're irresistible! And what a lucky, lucky pup are you, Cody, having a host of humans showering you with love 24/7, two furry rat pup siblings to play with, not to mention your Yorkie sister living just down the road! Yes, you truly are living the good life, Cody, just as it should be. But equally lucky are your humans, your Mommy and Grandparents, having a furkid as bright and beautiful, a best furry friend as sweet and loving as you, Cody! Your Mom truly was blessed, the day she found you beneath the tree, that wonderful Christmas Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...chewing on your Mommy's feet, hehe, and playing with your furry siblings; getting down on the floor with Grandpa for some "Ruff Ruff," lol; receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Cody, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Amy and all of your furry sibs, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Cody, you are beautiful, utterly adorable! What a sweet, gorgeous Yorkshire Terrier you are! You're so pretty, and you have the most delightful personality, too. You were the perfect Christmas present for your dear Mom. She was so happy she was crying! You are full of energy and make Mom and all your family members smile with your antics. You love being held by Mom and Grandma, but you're scared of Grandpa when he gets on the floor and goes "Ruff Ruff." You go wild, but when he lays down, you chew on his hair! You and your housemate Amy, a.k.a. Amy(A) Marie(M) Young(Y), are your family's rat dogs! You sister lives around the corner, and you love to play with her. You and she and your family members all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cody, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Amy and sister and Mom and Grandma and Grandpa and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Cute Cody!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana