Thread: Awesome Emma Kay

Awesome Emma Kay

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    How anyone could have ever mistreated you is beyond me.
    It did work out for the best and you now have a wonderful home.
    You are as spoiled as you deserve.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Emma Kay!

Oh, you are just TOO precious for words, Emma Kay!!! What I wouldn't give to hold you close and cover that sweet, sweet face of yours with a million, gazillion kisses!

My heart broke, reading of your horrific start at life, your tiny, beaten and battered little self left out in the bitter cold to fend for yourself. It's a miracle that you were able to survive until your rescuers found you! What a fighter and survivor you are, sweetheart! And in true canine style, you didn't allow the unspeakable abuse you suffered early in life extinguish your beautiful inner light, your ability to love and trust humans, to enjoy life to the max! How blessed your Mom and Dad were, the day they opened up their home and hearts to one most deserving little girl! The joy you've brought to their lives since that happy day is truly a priceless gift! How lucky your Mom and Dad, your fur brother and sister are, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving furry family member in you, Emma Kay! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, truly heaven sent!

She has the sweetest personality I have ever experienced out of a pet. She is for the moment, if I am watching tv, she is too. She will sit by me the whole time, no matter how long. She isn't running around getting into everything. She is so spoiled that she doesn't even know she is a dog! I feel she was given to me as a gift from God and I wouldn't take anything for her. She is the best!!
    ]
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your JRT sibbies, Maddux and Chelsea Macayla; taking a fun car ride or a nice walk; snuggling with your Mom and Dad, watching a little TV, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Emma Kay, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Maddux and Macayla, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I second that tatsxxx11, smooching Emma Kay would make my day!! Are you sure someone actually harmed one hair on Emma Kay. Well, just cannot bear to imagine that. What a wonderful life she lives now with tender loving peeps, HURRRRAY!! Superb DOTD

Dearest Emma Kay, you are adorable! What a beautiful, sweet little dog you are! I too was horrified and revolted to read of your earlier life. I am so very grateful that you were rescued by those kind people and then were adopted by your Furrrever family. Now you are living the most wonderful life, full of the love and care and good food that you deserve and have deserved all along! You love to snuggle in bed, go for a car ride, tote Mom's sock around the house, and chase your Jack Russell Terrier brother Maddux and sister Chelsea Macayla. You have the sweetest personality ever, and you and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Emma Kay, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and dear Maddux and Chelsea Macayla and Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-22-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Emma Kay, What a terrible life you led until you were rescued. Now you have your own Forever Home!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana