Thread: Excellent Emma

Excellent Emma

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  7.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    The best dogs have been turned in, you are a perfect example.
    Now you can enjoy the love and attention you deserve.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Emma, what a beautiful, sweet American Staffordshire Terrier you are, so pretty resting there and gazing at me! You have the sweetest face, with those perky ears and those lovely big brown eyes. Your dear persons-to-be found you at the SPCA a year ago, and what a treasure you've turned out to be! All you want to do every minute you're awake is to be with your people. You're full of energy and make them smile with your antics. You're "the life of the party" everywhere you go, and you pout if you're not the center of attention. You sleep with your kitty Andy at the end of your parents' bed, and you won't allow other dogs or cats near him. You're very close with him and also your turtle, toad, newts, and fish housemates! You and all your family members, all species, love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Emma, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Andy and parents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Emma

You are a sweetheart! Anyone can tell just by looking at your sweet, sweet face. You made my day by being Dog Of The Day!

Beautiful Emma!

Hi Emma! Happy Dog of the Day~

What a beautiful Staffie girl you are, Emma, beautiful inside and out, testament to the priceless rewards of rescue! I don't think there's a sweeter, more loving pup on the planet; a friend to ALL, that you are, Emma!

I was especially moved, reading of the very special bond you share with your kitty brother, Andy! How lucky he is, having a best friend and protector, a snuggle buddy and playmate in you! And just as lucky are your humans, having been blessed with a furkid as sweet and loving as you! I can't imagine how your first "family" could "return" a pup as special as you, but their loss is your FUREVER family's great gain! How wonderful to be so very loved by your family, Emma, and there's no doubt you love them back 10 fold! What a heavenly match! You truly are a treasure, Emma, the poster girl for doggie adoption, perfection on 4 paws!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration....playing ball and snuggling with Andy; munching on some yummy cookies; being the center of attention, hehe; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Emma, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear kitty Andy, the turtle, toad, newts and fishies too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a loveable dog you are, Emma. All you want is to be close to you family and Andy! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana