Thread: Tarquin the treasure!

Tarquin the treasure!

Hello, Tarquin up in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome ginger kitty guy you are! Your tabby fur looks so soft to pet, and you have the most sweet face!

You are the first of many ginger kitties in your family. You are a bit of a shy fellow, hiding under the bed if someone comes to visit. You have a very good sense of time, knowing when it is time for dinner! You aren't a big fan of being brushed, but you show how good your fur looks afterward! You are also good at hiding when it is time for a vet visit or flea medicine. You have a loving family and kitty friends! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Tarquin!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-21-2019 at 09:34 PM. Reason: lengthen post

Blog Entries
    Tarquin is priceless! Beautiful creamsicle, supermodel COTD!! I have never seen a more exotic or lovely ginger coat😻

Dearest Tarquin, how nice to see another Ann Arbor kitty as today's Cat of the Day! You are utterly gorgeous! No surprise that you were a calendar boy as a youngster. What a handsome fellow you are, so pretty with that soft-looking orange tabby fur with white trim and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. My orange-tabby-with-white-trim girl Sparkler is in love with you!

Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! Your orange-tabby pal is gorgeous, too. And in the third photo, with you sitting on the porch rail, is that another kitty in the tree shade? If so, another housemate, or a neighbor? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in A2, maybe just across the street?!! ..and pet you, and pet your orange pal and also that kitty by the tree if it's there. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You joined your Purrrmanent family in 2005 when you were just a kitten, after having been abandoned before you were even weaned. You started a trend in your family, as the first of many classic tabbies. You're rather shy, probably as a result of your early life, scampering under the bed when someone is arriving at your place. You are psychic (aren't all cats?) and know when it's time for flea meds or a vet visit or brushing, at which point you disappear under the bed. You have the silkiest fur ever, as your dear Purrrsons and the vet staff know. You hate having it brushed, but you prance around afterward because you know it looks SO good! You and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemate(s) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tarquin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemate(s) and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Your neighbor kitties, orange-girl Sparkler and shy-girl Galaxy, raise a catnip toast to you. See you on the Diag!

Last edited by phesina; 01-21-2019 at 08:48 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Tarquin!

I so enjoyed seeing your lovely pictures - what a handsome orange boy you are. Your coat is beautiful and so are your eyes, cross-eyed or not. And you have the sweetest face!

It's hard to believe anyone could be so heartless to abandon you... even before you were weaned. But I'm so glad you found a loving family, and also have some kitty friends to hang out with.

Have fun and get pampered with some extra yummy treats and enjoy some playtime with your kitty friends, and lots of attention from your family. I send you kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Tarquin, what a handsome orange tabby boy you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet. I think your slightly crossed eyes add a special touch.
    Your pictures are amazing, each one more beautiful than the last!
    I'm glad that you were rescued, as you weren't even weaned yet, and that your forever family found you at the Humane Society.
    You have many talents. You have kitty ESP, sensing when it's time for a vet visit, a brushing or flea meds. You also have an internal clock that never fails you, even after a time change, so dinner is always served on time.
    You might be a bit of a scaredy-cat, but it serves as an early warning sign, when a stranger approaches.
    Even though you pretend that you hate being brushed, you proudly show off your fabulous coat after it's over.
    Tarquin, you are indeed a treasure, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome Orange Tabby you are Tarquin.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana