Thread: Sweetest Sweep

Sweetest Sweep

Dear Sweep, what a handsome boy you were here on earth, and now a most beautiful angel at the Rainbow Bridge. Your thick coat looks like velvet and so soft, and your face with those big green eyes is so sweet.
    The picture, you among the roses, says it all: a beautiful boy, inside and out!
    You came to your family after being abandoned. Even though your previous life was rough , you turned out to be a sweet and loving kitty. You would always call out to your humans when you came through the cat flap to make your entrance known.
    You and your family had many happy and joyful years together, you even made it through a big move.
    Sweep, you will always be in your family's heart, as the precious boy you were!
    And you will be watching over them from the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Sweep, what a beautiful gentleman you are, so handsome and distinguished, here on earth, and as an Angel now and always. That sleek ebony fur looks so plush and soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes! You are adorable in that great photo with the green leaves and the roses around you. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge?! ..and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your sibling Sooty (a former COTD!) came to your dear Purrrsons in 2002, after you had been abandoned at age two years. You passed on to the Rainbow Bridge just a couple of weeks ago. What a wonderful seventeen years you and Sooty and your dear Purrrsons have shared in your Furrrever home, first in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and then later in Wales! You were (still are!) a beautiful boy, the sweetest cat ever. You called out to your family whenever you came through the cat flap. You and your dear family members, human and kitty, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful loved-filled home you have shared!

To Sweep's dear family members, our deepest sympathy on your loss. Sweep is a beautiful Angel now, watching over you all from the Rainbow Bridge, sending down love and the reminder that love is eternal, he is in your hearts always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Sweep Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Sooty and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite games and Angelic treats. We know the Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Your Sweep was so amazing. What a beautiful coat he wore and he was clearly gifted with darling soul. He will always be alive and his memory will never die in the hearts of those who loved dear Sweep. What a magnificent and perfect COTD.

Sweep was beautiful on earth,
    Now he waits for you
    at Rainbow Bridge!
    Congratulations on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweep

Dear Sweep,

You sound like you were the most perfect cat for your family ❤️❤️❤️. You loved them and they loved you so much.
    You made their lives better every day just by being the lovely, sweet, verbal kitty you were, and still are!
    Now you are in the Rainbow bridge, but your family knows that you watch over them. They will remember you always. You were a one of a kind cat that will forever be missed, but also forever be loved ❤️.