Thread: Cutie pie Clark

Cutie pie Clark

Name:  20.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  291.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are the best Christmas present EVER.
    You will give love and joy for many years to come.
    So glad the fosters helped you find a new home.
    They are heros.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Clark!!!

*PUPPY CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALERT*

Oh my gosh, Clark! You're giving me puppy pangs!!! You are just TOO cute for words, sweetheart! Your photos are over the moon heart-melting! (Love you stylin' outerwear!)

Knowing first hand how every day mama pups and their babies are dumped into high kill shelters, how so many never make it out alive, my heart leaped with joy reading your and your siblings happy new beginning rescue tale! Endless thanks to pledgers, rescue groups, foster families and adopters who make happy homecoming stories such as yours possible! And oh, didn't you hit the forever family jackpot, sweetheart!

Luckily a rescue organization came and found us all foster homes is Louisville. I lived with my foster family for about a month. They were so loving and I got to play with other dogs and feel lots of love. I am so thankful for the saving me. But, for Christmas 2018 I got the best gift I could ever have! I found my forever home! My foster mom introduced me to my new family and I got be a Christmas gift for my new ten-year-old human brother Dylan. It was our best Christmas ever.
    And I think it's safe to say that not only was it your best Christmas present ever, but your family's too, most of all skin brother Dylan's! Just warms my heart, knowing that a precious soul such as you will forever and always be loved and cherished! And just think! Your and your family's life together has only just begun, with so many wonderful years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! What fun your family is in for, watching you grow (70lbs) and learn, the lot of making memories to cherish forever!

You truly are a treasure, sweetheart! BEST Christmas gift ever! Endless thanks to your family for opening up their home and hearts to you! You're living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has brought some much needed warmth and *sunshine* to my dark and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of puppy style celebration...you and your little pup pal playing in the backyard, napping under your blanket and warming your humans' laps, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Clark, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Clark is so adorable I can hardly stand it!! What a wonderful true story, all his bro's and sister have homes and Clark could not have wound up in a better or more loving home with amazing peeps. It is so sweet he will grow up with his 10 yr. old bro and I would bet a million bucks that Clark will live in his bro's ten yr. old heart as long as he lives to be an old man.

Dearest Clark Griswold,what an adorable, precious pup you are! You are just so cute with that beautiful fur and the sweet face with those lovely big eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. We are so glad for and grateful to all those wonderful, kind people who rescued you and your siblings from the high-kill shelter and fostered you and got you to your terrific Furrrever family. You were the best Christmas present ever for your new ten-year-old human brother Dylan! Now you are living the greatest life, running around and playing with other dogs and snuggling and playing with toys. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Clark, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so glad you foster family found you a forever home

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, dear Clark.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana