Thread: Fluffy Rusty

Fluffy Rusty

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  15.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful story of loyalty and love.
    You were rescued from a bad start in life.
    Now you help people who need it.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day.

Precious Rusty!

Hi Rusty! Happy Dog of the Day!

My heart melted, the moment I laid eyes on your precious face, that big beautiful smile! And after having read your back story it's clear you're even more beautiful in heart than looks!

You had such a horrible, unspeakably cruel and sad early life, Rusty; losing your family, your home, your bonded sibling. But thanks to your hero forever human's unconditional love and devotion, slowly but surely your broken spirit was healed, your true inner light, your sparkling personality shining through so brightly! Talk about a diamond in the rough! And how well you have repaid the compassion shown you, bringing so much comfort and peace to your friends at the assisted living center! That photo of that dear lady holding you brought tears to my eyes!

How well your human's decision to go the rescue route has been rewarded, having a furkid, a best friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Rusty! You truly are one in a million, sweetheart, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your proud mom/dad for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Rusty, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rusty, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Dear sweet Rusty is surely the most special and wonderful DOTD ever! I ❤️ RUSTY!

Dearest Rusty, you are precious beyond words indeed! I'm so glad you found such a wonderful person and home after being so cruelly abandoned when you were quite young. I give great thanks to your rescuers and then your dear person who gave you the love and care and training you needed so badly.

Over time and with a lot of hard work with your person, you became the joyful, trusting, loving fellow you are now and always were deep inside. A few years later, he/she was in a bad accident, and you were with her/him all along through the recovery process. Now you visit people in an assisted living facility with him/her, bringing the residents great love and joy and calmness. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rusty, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Fluffy Rusty.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Rusty!

Adore Rusty! And I have an unusual question for you - was your past car accident on May 5 near Half Moon Bay? If it was I have often wondered how you are and if you were able to recover, and glad to see that you have. If it is truly you then Rusty was a miracle intermediary. yours, Dmitri's Mom