Thread: Clever Cookie

Clever Cookie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are the most beautiful color for a bunnie.
    People love to see you going for a walk.
    What a wonderful, playful life you have
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Cookie, what an adorable Golden Palomino Rabbit you are! Your fur is such a pretty color, and you have the sweetest face with that cute nose and those lovely big dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality! You play all day and then flop on your side for a nap. You love to be cuddled and petted, and you love going outside on a harness. When you're outside, you enjoy eating grass and being the center of attention. Most of all, you're an amazing friend, and you and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cookie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe your favorite veggies and some fruits!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cutie Cookie!

Hi Cookie! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an adorable, oh so beautiful Golden Palomino bunny you are, Cookie; precious beyond words!!! And true to your name, just as sweet as can be! I smiled from ear to ear, reading your proud human's love filled tribute! When it comes to personality and heart they just don't come any more special than you, Cookie! No wonder heads turn when you come hopping by! Who could resist?

How lucky your human is, having a furkid, a best furry friend as playful and energetic, as cute and cuddly, as sweet and loving as you, Cookie! It's no wonder your human loves you SO very much! Your're perfection on 4 paws, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content, followed by a power nap, lol; taking a walk around the neighborhood, turning heads and making friends; munching on some yummy fruits and veggies; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Cookie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Pet of the Day, Beautiful Cookie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cookie is a cute, loving rabbit that loves to be cuddled with and be petted. He is a spoiled bun who gets a treat of his favorite veggies or sometimes even some fruits. He always plays all day and then flops on his side for a nap, it is so adorable!

Cookie is energetic and loves going outside on a harness - good bunny, Cookie. When he is outside, he enjoys eating grass and being center of attention. Many people have never seen a rabbit on a leash and harness, so he attracts a lot of notice. Most of all, Cookie is an amazing friend, and I love him very much!

Hello, Cookie bunny in Massachusetts! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bun you are! I would like to pet your golden fur, which looks so soft and plush to stroke! I smiled when I read that you like to receive cuddles and pats!

You go outdoors wearing your harness, and people come to say hello! You munch on some grass while you are outside. Sometimes you receive a treat of your favorite vegetables, or maybe even fruit! You are playful and beautiful!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Cookie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Cookie, on being POTD! You are just TOO adorable and beautiful for words! We are thrilled that you have such a loving, responsible human parent who keeps you safe always (like using a harness) and spoils you! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net