Thread: Charismatic Cäsar

Charismatic Cäsar

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 103
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy of many colors.
    Your ears make you special.
    You do love those papers.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Blog Entries
    One could not take a glimpse of darling Casar and not be enchanted instantly. Well, at least I couldn't. Casar is pure bunny rabbit magic 🐰 🐇 👍🏿

Charming Cäsar!

Hi Cäsar in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious bunny you are,
    Cäsar!
    Your pristine, white and caramel colored coat looks SO soft, and how I love that ear action! But it's that's sweet little face of yours that has melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush! What a lucky boy you are, truly living the good life, treated to all the best that life has to offer, most especially LOVE! And equally blessed is your human, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as inquisitive, as sweet and loving as you! What a team! You truly are a treasure,
    Cäsar, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending some fun time outdoors, hopping about your garden; munching on some yummy bunny treats; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable
    Cäsar, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Naughty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Cäsar, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Lop-mix Rabbit you are, with that beautiful, colorful, fluffy fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes and the one ear going up and the other down. You have the most delightful personality, too! You're friendly and curious, and you like to be outside your hutch for some hopping-around time. You keep your soft fur very clean. You like to nibble things, even papers! You and your dear young person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cäsar, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a lovely lop eared bunny you are Casar; congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Casar, on being POTD! You are adorable and cuddly! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello, Cäsar in Germany! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your white and golden brown fur, which looks so soft to pat! I also like your cute ears!

You keep your fur very clean, and you are curious and friendly. You spend time out of your hutch, or in the garden checking on things. You are interested in your person's school papers- uh oh! Best of all- you are a loved bunny!

Happy Pet of the Day to Cäsar!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678