Thread: Beautiful Bug

Beautiful Bug

Dear Bug, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat with those racing stripes looks so soft, and your face is so sweet, awake and asleep.
    Sixteen years ago, you came home to your forever family, and you never looked back.
    I'm glad that you made it through your health scare many years ago. I'm sure it deepened the bond between you and your family even more!
    Your dad is your special human. As your mom said, you and your dad complete each other. But you also show love and compassion for your fellow housemates and your other humans.
    Your dad taught you how to play fetch, and wrestling without your claws. Even to this day you are as playful as a kitten!
    Bug, your are a precious and most special kitty, and I wish you, your furry and feathery housemates and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Bug, what a cutie you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have beautifully-patterned and soft-looking Tabby fur and the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes. You're so cute staring out from your bag in the first picture, and then those ones of you relaxing are adorable. Are you asking for a tummy rub in that last one? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to the Fredericksburg area in Virginia to rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your kitty and doggie housemates and do something the parrots like, too. I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will rub that tummy IF desired and pet you and fuss over everyone else for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your dear Purrrents smile with your antics and energy. You keep their toes warm in the winter months by sleeping at the foot of their bed. You are right at the door to greet Daddy when he arrives home. You have a special bond with him; you complete each other. You play fetch with ponytail holders and your knit froggie. When you were young, Daddy taught you to wrestle without using your claws. To this day you wrestle, and it's like you're a kitten again! In 2010 you had a serious health scare. We are so very glad and grateful that you got through that, with help and loving thoughts from family and friends. You purred for four hours straight after you were brought back home from the hospital! You are very special with your ability to love and sense need for love and to show that compassion. You and your dear Purrrents and your furry and feathery housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bug, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Daddy and Meowmie and three other cats, three parrots, and one dog, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-08-2019 at 05:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Bug in Virginia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tabby kitty you are! I like your soft-looking fur with the racing stripes!

You live with your mom and dad, kitties and a dog, and even a parrot! You and your dad are buddies - when daddy comes home, you are ready to receive petting and lovies! You sleep at the foot of the big bed at night. You learned to wrestle without your claws. You play fetch with ponytail holders, and even wet them first! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Bug and love to everyone at your house!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Bug is clearly the greatest! Love his spirit, racing stripes and of course... he's a lover! What a darling, precious COTD😻 Amazing little Bug 😺

What a handsome Tabby you are Bug. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bug

Dear Bug,
    You have the purrfect family! It was meant to be. You picked them out and walked right up the them, ready to be loved on. And you sure did steal their hearts right from the start .
    You have developed your own unique purrrsonality now! You will sleep on your parents feet to keep them warm, play with pony tails, and even play fetch (what a smart kitty!)
    You were the very first pet, but it sounds like you tolerate the other animals very well. Probably because of you loving and kind nature .
    You are definitely a daddy's boy, you greet him when he comes home and you two share a very special bond.
    At one point your parents were very worried about losing you to an illness, but with the help of their love you got through it and are now healthy and strong!
    Wishing you the very best day as COTD and many more years with your family, who loves you unconditionally .