Thread: Precious Poldi

Precious Poldi

Name:  26b.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  375.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy you are.
    You have so many wonderful things to eat,
    a brother to play with and you are LOVED.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Poldi!

Hi Poldi in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to brother Struppi, too!

My piggy loving heart melted at the very sight of you, Poldi! You're precious beyond words, and oh, how you resemble my much loved Rainbow Bridge piggy, Ruby!

What a happy, carefree, love filled life you and Struppi are living, treated to all the best, including the most deluxe of accommodations, a bounty of fresh hay, veggies and fruits and most important of all, tons of love! How lucky you are, having a human as devoted and caring as yours! No doubt all of that good living and loving is the secret to your amazingly long life; 7 years and still going strong! And just as lucky is your human, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion as special as you! You truly are the best, Poldi, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Poldi! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with brother Poldi, chowing down on a yummy salad, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Poldi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Struppi, too!

Adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Poldi, you are adorable! What a beautiful young Guinea Pig you are, with that orange and white fur and that sweet face with the lovely big dark eyes. You live with your dear brother Struppi and young friend and Mum in Germany. Your young friend says you are the sweetest pet in the world! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Poldi, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Struppi and young friend and Mum and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special hay, cucumber, carrot, and salad!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Poldi, on being POTD! You are adorable, lovable, precious and photogenic! We GPs/cavies! Sending love and best wishes to you and Struppi for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congrats dear Poldi, on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana