Thread: Terrific Thumper

Terrific Thumper

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 89
Size:  9.5 KB

R.I.P. Thumper

You were well taken care of and much loved.
    Now you are missed, but still loved

Angel Thumper~

Dear angel Thumper, beautiful bunny girl~

I'm so very sorry to hear you've left for the Rainbow Bridge, having earned your angel wings. But while your time with your human, here on earth, was far too brief, your beautiful spirit lives on in the countless happy times you two shared, the cherished memories you and she/he made; the paw prints you left on her/his heart, everlasting. Your human knew the moment she/he laid eyes on you that fateful day at the shelter that you were the one, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be!
    A human couldn't hope for a furkid any more special than you.

We are so thankful to your human for choosing rescue, providing one most deserving bunny the happiest life imaginable. And perhaps one day down the road she/he will open up her/his heart to another bunny in need. It clear your human has a whole lot of love to give For now, until that happy day of reunion, scamper happily at the Rainbow Bridge, where the sun always shines and the bunny buffet table is open 24/7!

To Thumper's human...Thank you so much for sharing your precious Thumper with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one beautiful girl. I hope seeing her being honored here today brings you comfort and puts a smile on your face. How lucky you were to have known her love and companionship those wonderful 5 years.

Beautiful Thumper~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Thumper Angel, what a beautiful Dwarf Rabbit you are, so pretty with that colorful, soft-looking fur and the sweet face with those lovely big eyes. And what a touching, uplifting story you have to tell! You met your dear person at the SPCA shelter, and right away you fell in love and adopted each other. You spent four priceless years together, brightening each other's day each day. Then you sadly passed away due to head tilt.

My deepest sympathy to your dear person on the loss of lovely, precious Thumper. You two love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will! May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

Congratulations, darling Thumper Angel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious, treasured memories and keepsakes and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Thumper was just a sweetheart! What a dear companion and freind, I wish Thumper had more time to spend with you but as we know, there is never a good time to say goodbye. So very sorry for your loss, it is a good thing that you nominated Thumper as POTD, I am glad you have wonderful memories.

Happy POTD to Angel Thumper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Thumper,
    You are so sweet and changed your person’s life when you came to him/her. You immediately had a connection and jumped on the glass, begging to be taken home. And of course, your person fell in love with you right away❤️!
    You were with your person for 4 years, and everyday you made him/her happy when he/she came home.
    Eating was your favorite thing! You got so excited that you would flip your bowl over! How sweet and funny!
    You will always be remembered and loved, sweet Thumper ❤️❤️❤️

Congratulations, Thumper in Heaven, on being POTD. The whole world loves you and misses you. We are grateful you had a loving family to appreciate you and care for you. We've lost a lot of precious rescued pets, too, so we know how painful it is. Sending to you in Heaven and to your human family who still misses you. You will never be forgotten! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net