Thread: Precious the Precious Tortie!

Precious the Precious Tortie!

Dearest Precious, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Tortoiseshell lady you are! That long, fluffy fur in so many colors looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes! My beautiful Tortie lady Galaxy says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show so many different views and different aspects of your life. How nice to see you cuddling with your young man! And in that picture of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Elmont, NY to rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub your tummy (only if you so desire) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrson have been together nearly all your life, almost four years now, and you are her/his lifeline and best friend. You like to drink running water in the sink, preferably a clean sink. You're not a lap cat, but you sleep on the bed near one of your Purrrsons. You enjoy being groomed, and you like to play with things not designed as cat toys, especially paper.

You have developed a deep bond with your young skin-brother. You and he have a beautiful love and connection no one else has, which is priceless. You know he needs you, and when he is ill, you stay nearby. You also keep your dear Purrrson company, staying close by his/her side when you are needed. You have given her/him hope at times that have been very frustrating for your family, and he/she is eternally grateful! You both and your young man all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Precious, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and young skin-brother and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-19-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Precious, what a beautiful tortie girl you are. Your coat of many colors is simply stunning, and your face is so sweet.
    After your family had a bad experience with their first kitty, they were reluctant to adopt you. However, your baby blue eyes and your fluffy self were irresistible.
    And you turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to them.
    You are sensitive to your human brother's and your mom's needs. You're always there, knowing exactly what is needed.
    Precious, you are most precious and the best therapy kitty and friend anyone could ask for!
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congrats on being Cat of the Day Beautiful Precious!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Precious in New York! You are a gorgeous, fluffy tortie lady! Happy Cat of the Day!