Thread: Handsome Bergen

Handsome Bergen

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 179
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome, very black gentle giant.
    You are so sweet to little children.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Bergen, what a beautiful Great Dane you are, and what a sweet personality you have! You try and get onto your dear person's lap as if you were still the size of a puppy! (You've worked that out, getting on the couch next to him/her and resting your head in her/his lap.) You're very strong but also very gentle, especially with children. You have a loud bark and a large size, but your heart is what makes you the most special dog in the world to your person! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bergen, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bergen!

Hi Bergen! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a stunning Great Dane you are, Bergen, beautiful inside and out with a heart of gold! Whomever coined the term "gentle giant" no doubt had you in mind! As your human says, as impressive as you are, physically, it's your big heart and gentle ways that makes you the EXTRA special boy that you are! You even lay down so that the little ones can more easily pet you!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, the ultimate lap dog in you, Bergen! In looks and in heart you couldn't be any more special if you tried!

He is impressive to see, but his heart is what makes him the most special dog in the world to me.
    You truly are a treasure, Bergen, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bergen! Meeting you today, seeing all of your gorgeous photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...taking a nice, long walk, warming your human's lap, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Bergen, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Bergen!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fabulous Foof!

Hi Foof! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Peachfaced Lovebird you are, Foof! Just as your humans says, your sunburst coloring and unique markings are exquisite! And true to your breed, just as sweet and loving as they come, and no doubt the best mommy to your chicks! And now with your egg laying days behind you, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled days to look forward to!

How lucky your human is, having a feathered family member as beautiful and loving as you, Foof! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Foof! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your babies and your human, munching on your fave foods, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Foof, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your 2 babies, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Bergen!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana