Thread: Smiling Shay

Smiling Shay

Name:  28.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  241.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What an interesting boy you are.
    You really hit the jackpot with your humans.
    They take such wonderful care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Super Shay!

Hi Shay! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a treat, having the rare, totally awesome Cuban Rock Iguana as our featured honoree! What a handsome, simply magnificent creature you are, Shay, and just as gentle and sweet as you are handsome! I'm sorry to hear you were "dumped" by your former "family," finding yourself in need of rescue, but in the end things couldn't have worked out better!

What a lucky guy you are, Shay, having found your way to a truly committed, responsible, experienced Iguana loving home, being treated to all the best that life has to offer! Talk about hitting the forever home lottery! (I have friends whose young kids aren't allowed as much "free roam" as you! Then again, they're not half as well behaved as you are! hehe) How blessed your family is, having an animal companion, a best friend as fascinating and unique, as beautiful and affectionate as you! You truly are one extra special guy, Shay, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...sitting on your shelf, basking under the lights and watching the world go by from your window perch; munching on yummy fruits and veggies; warming your humans' laps, receiving lots of cuddles and pets; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Shay, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day! Love to your bunny and Cockatiel buddies, too!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Shay, you are utterly adorable! What a gorgeous Cuban Rock Iguana you are! You are so good-looking in that great photo, and you indeed look as if you are smiling in it (and you probably are! ). And what a terrific story you have to tell! You were dumped by your previous "family," but we are so glad and grateful that you wound up with those wonderful people and bunny and cockatiel, becoming part of your real forever family! You have the most delightful personality, and you make them smile with your energy and antics. You and your other family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shay, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and bunny and cockatiel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special dandelion flowers!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am sorry you were dumped by your first family and glad you were rescued by the second.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Smiling Shay!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Shay, on being POTD! Wow, 18 years old! That is awesome! We are so happy you have a wonderful forever home where you are loved and safe. (We are praying for the safety of your precious rabbit sibling.) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie, from a fellow vegetarian! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net