Thread: Precious Susi!

Precious Susi!

Hi Susi! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!!!

My heart melted into a pool of pure mush the moment I laid eyes on you, and my eyes filled with happy tears when I read your age...an amazing 42 years young!!! Wow! Must be all of that good eating, hehe, and all that love being heaped upon you by your humans, such as your special friend who writes us here today, that is the secret to your longevity! I can only imagine how special those holiday visits are, every time you and she/he get to renew your friendship! Your riding days may be behind you, but nothing beats sharing some quiet time and a meal or two with a best friend! How lucky your devoted young person is, having a sweet and gentle best friend in you, Susi! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of you big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Susi! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering, munching on bunches of yummy carrots and treats, being loved to bits! And hopefully soon you and your special person will be sharing some fun time together, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Susi

Name:  06.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  375.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful senior you are who loves to eat.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Susi, what a beautiful German Pony you are! You are precious indeed and have been living a long life.. 42 years so far!.. full of love and fun and good food. How nice that you have your young friend who visits you every fall and other holidays! She/he looks forward very much to these visits. You two enjoy going for walks together, and when you see the green grass, you start running! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Susi, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Susi, I know you look foreword to visits from your young friend.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Susi, on being POTD -and- for being 42 years old!! We're so glad you have such a happy, relaxing life. Sending best wishes for continued good health, fun and love! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net