Thread: Thunder

Thunder

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    "Thunder" is the perfect name.
    You are one of a kind and very smart.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Majestic Thunder!

Hi Thunder! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, most majestic Welsh Pony you are, Thunder...some Arabian like! Your coloring/markings are gorgeous, and just as your human says you sure know how to strike a pose! If I were as beautiful as you I'd be strutting my stuff too! hehe And by all accounts you're every bit as intelligent, as spirited and personality packed as you are good looking; just enough attitude to keep things interesting, hehe! Yes, you sure do keep your human on her/his toes with your lock picking and great escapes, but that only adds to your charm, and no doubt your human wouldn't have you any other way! Why mess with perfection? That said, thank goodness for helpful neighbors with quads!

How lucky your human is, having a 4 legged best friend and parter as beautiful as you, Thunder! Inside and out, in personality and heart you couldn't be any more special if you tired! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Thunder! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your human share, seeing your stunning photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending time out in your pasture with your horse friends (with permission, lol), taking a leisurely ride with your human, chomping on some yummy apple or a peppermint or two, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Thunder, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Thunder, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Welsh Mountain Pony you are, and so are your horse friends in some of the photos. You have quite the personality, too! You love to prance, run, and buck, and you like to show off how fast you are. You can open gates and barn doors and latches. You're very independent and unpredictable, and you're full of mischief. One time you let out six other horses, and your dear person had to ask his/her neighbor to help herd them in with the quad! But she/he loves you just as you are . You both love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Thunder, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and horse buddies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Welsh Mountain Pony you are, Thunder.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Thunder, on being POTD! You are brilliant, photogenic, handsome and amazing ... Just bursting with personality! You don't need t to participate in any competitions ~ God made you perfect already! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net