Thread: Adorable Baylee!

Adorable Baylee!

Hi Baylee! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, adorable, painfully precious Shih Tzu baby you are, Baylee! TOO cute for words!!! It's no wonder you charm the pants off all who cross your path, including your customers at the salon! (If only my hair dresser had a furry mascot, hehe) I love when shops have a furry official greeter, am I'm sure your Mom's appointment ledger is booked solid thanks to you! And not only are you beautiful and charming, you're just as smart as they come! My girl pulls this maneuver every. single. time.!

Sometimes she will just do them all in a row if I say 'sit,' maybe to see if that will get her a reward faster
    And it works!!! Oh, how lucky your family is, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion in you, with so many wonderful years of shared love and companionship yet to come! You're a treasure, Baylee, beautiful inside and out, just as special as they come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by your proud humans and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Baylee, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Baylee

Oh My Goodness! What a cute adorable little girl you are!! I understand why your human and her customers are nuts about you Baylee. I enjoyed reading about you and how smart you are with your tricks. I hope you have a long happy healthy life. Congrats on being DOTD!

Dearest Baylee, what an adorable young Shih Tzu you are! You are so cute, sitting up and giving the high five in that great photo. That's terrific that you come to work with Mommy each day and welcome her customers! We are sure you bring in lots of new business and repeat business. You make everyone smile with your delightful personality. You and Mommy love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home and salon you share!

Congratulations, darling Baylee, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mommy and visitors to the salon and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Baylee!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana