Thread: Fantastic Fiji and Fendi

Fantastic Fiji and Fendi

Dear Fiji and Fendi, what an adorable pair of sisters you are. You two look so soft, and your round faces are too cute.
    Your photo gallery in Instagram is amazing!
    I am very sorry that your parents' previous kitty Rugeli passed away. What better way to fill the void in your family's heart than you two bundles of joy.
    One being more relaxed, the other one being in the middle of everything, you girls compliment each other perfectly.
    One thing you have in common is that you love to eat. Being as active as you are, you two are always hungry.
    Fiji and Fendi, you are precious kitties, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Merry Christmas and Frohe Weihnachten!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Fiji and Fendi are adorable, remarkable little kittens! They are too cute for words. Two more wonderful Christmas kitties could not have been chosen! We are overjoyed to celebrate them both today!

Dearest Fiji and Fendi, what a gorgeous pair of Christmas kitties you are! You are both so pretty, downright stunning in all those great photos! Thank you for sharing them with us. You are quite the individuals, sisters Fiji (British Short Hair) and Fendi (Scottish Fold). It is striking how you each came through more with one side of your genetic heritage, Fiji from mom and Fendi from dad. You are fascinating and beautiful to see, and what a great collection of Instagram pictures you have! Your love for each other comes through Purrrfectly in all your photos. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way to Zurich in Switzerland to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you for me .

And what a lovely story you have to tell. You came to your dear family to help heal their broken hearts after the sad loss last May of their beloved kitty Rugeli (COTD January 20, 2012). You joined the family right after your three-month birthday, and from then on your home has been filled with life again. You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with all your antics. Fiji, you're full of life and always want to be the center of attention. Fendi, you're a bit more relaxed and love to observe. You are both very sweet, clean, and friendly, the pride and joy of your dear family. You both and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fiji and Fendi, on being chosen our Christmas Cats of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games (another round of hide and seek, perhaps?) and treats. We know that Rugeli Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being our Christmas Cats of the Day, beautiful Feji and Fendi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Fiji and Fendi in Switzerland! Merry Christmas and Happy Cats of the Day!

It's a two for Tuesday, two for Christmas, very special day! You are gorgeous! I agree with my friend phesina- how interesting that you each received part of your genetic heritage from one of your parent cats. I also agree with my friend cats4ever- how neat that you have two different kitty personalities, ranging from more mellow to more active! I imagine it is such fun to watch you being your sweet selves! I enjoyed looking at your Instagram pictures very much! As all my friends have said, you are precious and wonderful!

Merry Christmas and Frohe Weihnachten! Happy Cat of the DAy to Fiji and Fendi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678