Thread: Most precious Angel Mandy

Most precious Angel Mandy

Dear Mandy, what a gorgeous tortie girl you were here on earth, and now a precious angel kitty at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Your colors are stunning, and your coat looks so plush and soft. Your face with those divided markings is so pretty.
    As a tortie, you were naturally feisty. You had tortitude to a point where your family had to change vets!
    What counted, though, was how lovable and playful you were at home. You loved to "box-play" with your dad, and your favorite toy was a squeaky "tortie" mouse, you pounced on it and you slept with it.
    You were also a proud state kitty, from Maryland.
    Mandy, you had a long and wonderful life, with your adoring family who misses you so much. You gave so much joy and love to everybody around you.
    You will be remembered and honored forever, and you will be watching over your family.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Mandy was so exquisite and unique! What a beautiful and scary cat she was. I am so happy you have so many good memories. There will never be another cat like Mandy, we are so pleased to honor your lovely cat here today. That last picture might give me nightmares!

Dearest Mandy Angel, you are precious indeed! What a sweet, beautiful Tortie lady you are! You have gorgeous-colored, soft-looking fur and the sweetest face in those photos from your time on earth, and you still have them there at the Rainbow Bridge. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute and happy resting by your dear Purrrson and then making that big grin. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Bridge! to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a lovely tribute your dear Meowmie has written about you! You were with your family for 19 years, and they miss you and your delightful Purrrsonality very much. You were "feisty as they come," so ferocious they had to change vets because the first one was afraid of you! You loved (still love, we know) to "box-play" with Dad and pounce on your squeaky stuffed "tortie shell" mouse toy and sleep with it as if it's your baby! You and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared and will always share!

Congratulations, darling Mandy Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and happy memories. We know the other Angels, especially my dearest tortie Poppy Angel, are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Please send some Angellic purrrs to the hearts of your dear Purrrents to reassure them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day beautiful Mandy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Mandy

Dear Mandy, (or Katmandu
    You are a very sweet and beautiful calico with very unique markings on your face! Your colors are half and half, witch makes you even more unique and cute!
    You have a fiesty personality, which causes your parents to have to switch vets! But that’s okay, they still love you no matter what ❤️
    You have a favorite mouse toy, that you even slept with!
    You are missed terribly by your family, but they will always love and remember you and I know you will always be watching over them from the rainbow bridge.