Thread: Marvelous, Mighty Manfred!

Marvelous, Mighty Manfred!

Dearest Manfred, what a fabulous fellow you are! You're a gorgeous grey Tuxedo, with that soft-looking fur and that sweet face with that cute pink and grey nose and those lovely big golden eyes. You are so pretty settled down there gazing straight out at us, and you look so very comfortable and content! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New York City to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates Vanessa and Amos, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your first alleged-human "owner" cruelly abandoned you in a park across the street from Macy's department store. And just by blessed pure luck, your real Purrrson happened to be riding by on his bike and saw you. He assured you he would come back for you, and he did! Bless that wonderful person, and bless you too. My deepest thanks to him for rescuing you! He put you in a Sherpa bag and then took you off to the Animal Medical Center for a complete checkup. And then he brought you to your true, Purrrmanent, Furrrever Home! Now you share your two-room apartment with him and Vanessa and Amos. Vanessa is currently the alpha cat, but you have your eyes on that title. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Manfred, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Vanessa and Amos and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-29-2019 at 08:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Just shows that you can find kind human slaves anywhere, even in the big bad city! Congratulations on your special day, might Manfred!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Dear Manfred, what a handsome boy you are. You look so silky and soft, and your face is very noble and sweet at the same time.
    It never ceases to amaze and upset me how so-called humans can abandon a helpless animal.
    Luckily, your true human found you and he gave your well-deserved, forever home.
    Now you live safely indoors with your two kitty siblings. Your sister is currently the alpha cat, but you are planning to take over that position!
    Manfred, you are one regal and proud kitty, and I wish you, Vanessa, Amos and your dad a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Manfred!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Rambunctious RILEY KAT!

Such a beauty-ful! Russian Blue Prince he is!
    You are indeed blessed .
    Animals KNOW when they have been rescued, and they thank you for the rest of their lives!