Thread: Fantastic Feta!

Fantastic Feta!

Dearest Feta, what a sweet, precious young chihuahua girl you are, absolutely adorable in those great photos. You do indeed look like a teeny tiny lab! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're very energetic and affectionate and also very quiet. You're a bit of a diva and welcome your dear people home from work with wiggles and jumps. You've never met a person or dog you don't like! You were born just last May, so you and your dear people have loads of fun and love ahead to share! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Feta, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and allyour family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Feta

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 99
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What an absolute little five pound cutie you are.
    Very smart, too pretending not to know what "no" means.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Feta!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a precious little thing. A black chihuahua??? Maybe there is a bit of Lab in the mix. Aren't you both so lucky to have each other. Thanks for rescuing.

Fabulous Feta!

Be still my mini-Lab loving heart! You, Feta, are just too cute, too adorable, too precious for words! As a life long Lab mom, I can't tell you how many times I've run into a pup just like you and proclaimed, "Look! It's a mini-Lab!" But yes, I know you're actually a Chi baby, and what a pawsitively perfect one you are, in looks, personality (you diva!!!) and heart!

You sure did have a sad start at life, sweetheart, but oh my, didn't you hit the forever home jackpot, a life filled with all the love your heart can hold, tons of doggie friends to pal around with, and a veterinarian for a dad to boot! How special is that!!! But I'm sure your mom would say it's she and your daddy who are the luckiest of all, having a "first" as beautiful, as joyful, as sweet and loving as you! As your mom says, you've never met a stranger! A friend to all, that you are!
    I'm sorry to have missed your big day, Feta, but I have no doubt your pawrents made it one extra special, fun filled celebration, spoiling you rotten and loving you to bits; a day worthy of your diva status!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has brought some much needed smiles to my day! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Feta, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! And to you and your entire family, wishes for a very merry Christmas and happy New Year! (Bet Santa's gonna spoiled your rotten!)

SO precious!!! (Now following you on Instagram!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~