Thread: Stellar Star!

Stellar Star!

Dearest Star, what a beautiful guy you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that tabby-patterned fur that has such a gorgeous design and color arrangement and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big pale-green eyes! You're so pretty, lying there looking so comfortable and content. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to New Port Richey, FL to pet you, and pet your three rescue playmates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what an awful but ultimately heartwarming story you have to tell! I'm appalled that you were so badly abused by the shelter you came from. Not just anywhere, but a shelter, which is supposedly all about rescuing and helping and caring for and loving animals. I'm so very glad and grateful that your dear Purrrents rescued you from there! They gave you the loving care you needed and nursed you on store-bought milk to help you grow strong and healthy. They were delighted to watch you get strong and play and get into mischief. Now you are a very beautiful, healthy, and happy kitty of thirteen years, who still likes to play sometimes! You have three kitty housemates also rescued from the shelter. Bless your dear Purrrents for rescuing and caring for you all, and bless all you kitties too! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Star, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Star, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your beautiful coat looks so shiny, and your face, with those sleepy eyes, is adorable.
    It is absolutely horrible that you were abused at a place where you were supposed to be "sheltered". I hope that they were reported and shut down!
    Luckily, you were rescued by your family, and they nursed you back to health.
    You grew into a majestic feline, and even though you are a senior kitty now, you still like to play. You also have three kitty siblings now to hang out with.
    Star, you are truly a shining star, and I wish you, your kitty housemates and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Shining Star!

Hello, Star in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous guy you are! I like your tabby markings, and your fur that looks so soft to pet!

How wonderful that your family helped you gain health and strength! They watched you play and get into mischief! You are playful and content, and you have kitty siblings to pal around with! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to shining Star!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Tabby you are, Star.

I am glad you were rescued from that horrible Shelter.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana