Thread: Terrific Teddy Bear

Terrific Teddy Bear

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (Puppy) of the Day.
    You do look like a Teddy Bear.
    Sounds like you are having a wonderful, playful life.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Terrific Teddy Bear!

Hi Teddy Bear! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a cutie patootie, oh so precious Bichon x Shih Tzu baby boy you are, Teddy Bear! And yes, you DO look like a Teddy Bear, and no doubt you're ever bit as soft and cuddly as one too! How lucky your family members (the humans and furry ones alike) are, having a new addition as adorable, as playful, as sweet and loving as you, Teddy! You even do double duty as a mop! What fun your family is in for over the weeks and months to come, watching you grow and learn, sharing so many fun times, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! You truly are as cute as can be, Teddy Bear, a treasure, and so very deserving of you big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Teddy! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're in the middle of a very special, fun filled day of celebration...making all sorts of puppy mischief (stealing socks, raiding the trash; you know the drill, lol), playing with your furry sibs (especially your puppy sidekick), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Teddy Bear, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to kitty, your Collie, Golden and Shih Tzu siblings too!

TOO cute for words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my, TEDDY BEAR! Just look at you, I can easily see how you came to get this name. What a fluffy fur baby you are!

As you can see from my siggy, I am a bit partial to bichons. I have had 11 over the years. I just know the bichon part of you is going to keep your humans busy for some time to come. Stealing socks, getting in the trash, on my yes, all puppy things. Learning about the world, aren't you little one? As you grow, your humans will learn if they need to add child proof locks to things like the trash can cupboard (I had to for one of my 11 bichons!).

Have a lovely day Teddy Bear!

Dearest Teddy Bear, what an adorable young fellow you are! Such a cutie of a Bichon Frise /Shih Tzu pup. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You are full of puppy energy, and you make your dear people smile with all your antics and energy. Just think of all the fun you'll all be having over the years! You have a cat, a Golden Retriever, a Rough Collie, and another Bichon/Shih Tzu puppy as housemates. You and they and your other family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Teddy Bear, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Terrific Teddy Bear!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana