Thread: Beautiful Biscuit!

Beautiful Biscuit!

Dearest Biscuit, you are beautiful, absolutely stunning! Your pale Apricot-Tabby color fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. You are adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. How heartwarming that is to see you nursing your precious tiny kittens! And then, there you are cuddling up with your pal Tigger, and finally relaxing in the plant pot. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Bernardsville, NJ to pet you, and your kittens if they're still there, and Tigger and your other kitty housemates. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You first met Meowmie-to-be at her college dorm room in Virginia! You called to her, and she brought you some milk to drink. Then you did a "head dive," she took you into her room, and you stayed there for a week and a half. The vet examined you and found you were pregnant! She then brought you home to New Jersey where you joined the family with GrandMeowmie and two other cats. You had your kittens after a few weeks and have been the best mom. You also became best friends with kitty housemate Tigger, who usually doesn't like other cats. You are sweet and affectionate and very funny, and you and all your family members, kitties and humans, love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Biscuit, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your dear kittens and Tigger and other kitty housemate and Meowmie and GrandMeowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-20-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Biscuit, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your coat is so pretty and soft looking, and your face is so sweet.
    Your mom took you in on a rainy night, and you never left. Still a kitten yourself, you turned out to be pregnant. As that lovely picture shows, you were a wonderful mom to those precious babies.
    When you joined mom's family, you fit right in, and you even turned previously macho kitty Tigger into a sweet and loving kitty.
    Biscuit, you are a truly special girl, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Yummy Biscuit!

Hello, Biscuit in New Jersey (via Virginia)! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful apricot tabby lady you are! I like your coloring, your long whiskers and your tabby markings! You are adorable!

Oh my goodness, what a story your rescuer tells! She heard you one night and brought you some milk. She took you in, and you never left! Your human family helped you have your kittens and you were a wonderful mom-cat. You also made friends with macho kitty Tigger! PURR-fect! You are sweet and affectionate, and a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to yummy Biscuit!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Biscuit!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest sweet Biscuit,
    First of all, you are beautiful! With your stunning orange cream coat and tabby patterns.
    You’ve been through at lot already. You had kittens at the very young age of 5 months. Luckily you came across your human and she gave you all the love and care you deserve!
    You have already delevlpoed a strong bond with your human and have your own unique traits, like your “floppy thing”!
    You truly do deserve to be honored, best wishes to you and your family and happy holidays too! 😀