Thread: Joyful Jameson!

Joyful Jameson!

Dearest Jameson, you are absolutely adorable! What a precious young man you are! You are so cute in all those great photos, and so is your dear big sister Zella. Thank you for sharing them with us! That brown tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big eyes and that white triangle going down to your nose that makes it glow in the dark. You indeed look like a superhero cat! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Yarmouth, Mass., and pet you and rub your tummy, and pet Zella and rub her tummy if she wants, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both and rub the appropriate tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrents smile with your antics. You and Zella play-fight all day long and sleep on the same bed. You have picked up her excellent habits: bird watching by the window, sleeping anywhere, drinking only ice cold water from a wine glass, and sitting around looking beautiful. Now you get to sleep in the big bed with mom, dad and Zella. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

We're so glad and grateful that your dear mom and dad adopted you and Zella from the Centerville animal shelter. You are excellent examples of the terrific friends to be found in shelters. We're horrified that some bad person burned your paw but so glad it's better now. We thank whoever rescued you and got you to the shelter, and the wonderful people of the shelter who gave you a place to be while you waited for your Purrmanent home and family to come along, and your dear Purrrents for choosing rescue kitties!

Congratulations, darling Jameson, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Zella and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-28-2019 at 04:56 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Jameson in Massachusetts! You and sister Zella are beautiful kitties! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!

Concatulations dearest Jameson on being chosen COTD. I wish you and Zella lots of scritches and treats.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Joyful Jameson!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana