Thread: Lovely Lilly

Lovely Lilly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    No telling how abused you were to be so afraid of people.
    Fortunately you found the perfect human to help you overcome your fear.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day.

Blog Entries
    OMG! Talk about a tear jerking story, poor little wee Lilly. Just breaks my heart into a million pieces when I hear evil crap like that. Bless your heart for persevering and keeping the faith. You gave a beautiful, innocent, adorable little darling dog a whole new life. I believe you worked some magic and now Lilly is happy and healthy and safe! Hurray!!!! Wishing you both the very best forever and ever!! You two deserve the most wonderful future plus a billion dollars each! Amazing DOTD!

Dearest Lilly, you are absolutely adorable, just the cutest Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mix doggie imaginable! You are precious in that great photo, looking straight out at me with what looks like a big smile.

And what an amazing story you have to tell! From unspeakable abuse, to near-euth, to adoption by a kind, patient, loving person, to becoming the outgoing, happy, loving, trusting friend that you are now and will always be!

Blessings to you, so very much, and bless your wonderful human who gave you the love and the car and the space you needed so badly and didn't give up. Now you and he/she are the best of friends and always will be, just as you've always deserved.

Congratulations, darling Lilly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

God Bless this wonder person who gave Lily a New Life!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lovely Lilly!

Hi Lilly! Congratulations on having been crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart! So sorry I missed your big day, but just had to come back to tell you just how special you are, how lucky your human is, having a furkid as brave and beautiful, as sweet and loving as you in her life!

We can't thank your mome= enough for coming to your rescue in your time of great need, mere hours before the unspeakable. You may have been deemed unadoptable by the shelter, but your mom saw you for the diamond in the rough that you were, and how right she was! We are so, so grateful to your mom for her devotion, giving you all the time and space you needed to adjust to your new life and oh, how well her patience, her unwavering commitment were rewarded! Your transformation from that fearful, cowering pup she met at the shelter so many years ago, to the happy, life and people loving girl we meet here today is nothing short of miraculous. Amazing, isn't it, the healing power of unconditional love!!!

Eventually, over the course of a few months, she began to trust me. I then continued to work with her for a solid year. Since those days, she has made a complete turn-around. She has learned to trust people, and is now super friendly with everyone she meets. She is the sweetest, most affectionate dog I've ever owned, and she has become my very best friend!
    Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches story with us, giving us the pleasure of paying tribute to one EXTRA special girl! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desired and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Lilly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Lilly!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~