Thread: Perfect Pax

Perfect Pax

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are very well behaved to sit there with that cute hat on
    After a little thoughtfulness, YOU chose your family.
    Now you have learned many tricks and are much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Perfectly Precious Pax!

Hi Pax! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, simply adorable Labradoodle you are, Pax! Love your trademark curly coat, and how special is your coloring! I've never seen a black and white Labradoodle before!

Your human knew the moment you crawled up into her/his lap that you were the one, a case of love at first sight for you and for her/him! Your human waited a long 2 years for another pup to come into her/his life, Pax, but how well worth the wait it was!

Pax, then named Bentley, rushed from his crate, tail wagging, and ran straight to me, where he flopped down in my lap, smiling. I told my mom that, "The wand chooses the wizard." And eventually, both she and my dad agreed, and we drove home with the dog.
    Wand chooses wizard and the rest is happy history! How blessed your family was, the day you chose them for your very own, Pax! The comfort and joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives is the best gift ever! How lucky a pack they are, having a smart, joyful, sweet and loving furry family member in you, Pax! You do the memory and legacy of their beloved Edgar proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart...tearing after those balls, receiving countless cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Pax, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to a very special Christmas holiday for you and your family, with many, many more yet to come!

Happy dog!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Pax and happy Dog of the Day! You are soooooo adorable- I would like to give you some huge hugs! You are a greatly loved fellow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Pax, you are adorable indeed, and simply perfect indeed! What a sweet fellow you are, in that Santa hat in that first photo (and I thought, THAT'S the REAL Santa!), and you have the biggest smile in all those pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us! You have the most delightful personality, too! You knew just the right family to choose to go Home with, didn't you. You make them smile with all your antics and energy. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pax, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Pax!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Pax is excellent, I hope he lives forever. Not sure I have ever seen such a lovely smile or photos of a happier dog. Incredibly cute and his light shines SO bright!! Fabulous DOTD!